Saturday, August 05, 2006

Remember the guy who constantly annoys me? ARGH! this is the 2nd time in the week that i bumped into him. I literally ran away. WAHAHAHAH
--------------------------------------

You know..

I really thought that my computer speakers failed on me again. Till i realise that the main speaker volume was on the lowest.

OMG. *Faints*
------------------------------------

Anywayz, went to watch click just now.

well, its a good show. But i dont like it. wahahahhaha

I dont really like things with really nice dads in movies.

Ok. i might be odd or weird or watever but seriously.

Nice dads are just like those really romantic love stories.

They only exist in films.

Are there really nice dads who truly honestly care? Are there dads who really realise their mistake and try to make amends? Are there dads who would put their family before everything else? Are there dads who really go out of their way to make everyone happy?

Are there husbands who really truly love their wives? Are there husbands who truly understands? Are there husbands who allow their family to be the pivot of their life?

Are there real people who's like the above? Real men? Men that doesnt exist only in films and tv series. Men that are not fictional. Men that are not mere characters to be watched.

Real men with real problems with real responsibilities with real feelings with real issues who still fall under the catergory of nice dads and devoted husband and that they really realise their mistake.

Such men. Do they exist?

Are there really dads who's on the verge of death chasing after their son in the pouring rain just to remind him not to repeat the mistakes he had done? are there? Dads whose last words to his family is that "Family Comes First"? Husbands whose last words to his wife is, "would you still love me in the morning?"?? Dad's who actually regret the fact if he missed a big portion of their child's life?

I dont really like such shows.

Its heartwarming. yes.

But it makes me wonder whether do such people exist.

It makes me envious. Unfortunately.

Why cant i ever feel such love and devotion?

Even if its just once. I would be satisfied.

I'm beginning to believe that i dont think i will expect much of my future husband (that is if i ever get married), just the fact that he stayed and cared.

maybe, just maybe, that would be enough.

Maybe i no longer hope much.

Hopes, dreams.

It is afterall the things that only exist on screen. arent they?

No comments: