Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ok now i shall blog properly.

Saturday

Hmmm. I have drama rehearsals. hmmm that one i shall not comment much about it la...

OoOoOoOoOo.

I cant believe i missed Team France's fireworks just because my cousin's solemnization was that day as well in the evening. I really feel like wanting to skip her wedding and watch the fireworks.

Then i remembered. I cancelled my Bangkok Trip becoz of the wedding. If i went for the fireworks display, i should have went to Bangkok as well. So ya.

let me just post some pics up then..

*rolls up sleeves*

The Wedding Cake. (Hanim's my cousin)

The Niece & The Aunt

The Void Deck - So cute rite the Dais? Got crown!



The only uncle that accepted the challenge to sing. I dunno wat's so difficult all the brothers could sing. ish ish ish.

The Dais in the house


Things in the Bride's Room


The Potpurri or otherwise known as the bunga rampai. Ok i'm the bunga rampai girl! I was helping to fill in the sachet and i even went home smelling like one.


One of the best things about weddings is that for you to take over the Dais and start camwhoring. Well, you can only do that at your relatives wedding not those that you dont know la.. so thats why i did.. and this is my final picture for this entry.

Good nyte all!

No comments: