Thursday, August 03, 2006

If you wonder what's softer than jelly? There's a few choices... 1. tofu... 2. my legs after training.

And now? my body's aching like a bitch.

Yup. i cant walk and thats not really the best thing to happen.

Even typing is a chore. But its ok... I shall get over this.

ANYWAYZ, i really think that the dog is dead! Coz, yest, (Wed), i went for a last min scheduled training and the dog is not there as well!! SO... i think its a good sign for me.

(Argh! this is a sidetrack. But i'm hungry!!!)

So what did i do yest?

Oh ya.. Went to a job interview.. with me trying to balance on my heels.

One note for girls, if your legs are aching due to too much running or something along those lines, just dont bother wearing heels. Seriously, you will just have this feeling that you're gonna fall off everywhere.

Met azi later on coz she wanted to collect something from CLEO. So she was telling me that she won a few things.. but when i read the letter.. i pointed out to her that she mis read the letter. Coz, it stated that she won a CLEO key chain.

So in other words, if she didnt intend to meet me, she would have travelled all the way to Raffles Place just to collect a keychain that has taken up the form of an orange flower with the word CLEO printed on the back.. WAHAHAHHAH!!

i still dont see why they just didnt mail it to her.

Went home with azi to collect my stuff.

I swear alot of stupid things happen whenever i go out with azi. I either turn utterly bimbotic or stupidly clumsy or just plain (dunno what to describe me as).

Well, my main reason to go home with her was that we could have dinner once i've collected my stuff from home. So, we decided to have dinner at Inspirasi at Bedok Interchange there.

So we were on the bus, and guess what? by the time we reached Bedok Interchange i realised that if i were to have dinner, i'll be late for training.

Basically, i reached Bedok Interchange to go down the bus and take the other bus back to Ubi. So ya.

Talk about being too free.

Met Mato on the bus after my training. Ok i so didnt recognize him without his hair gelled back! and also the fact that i was tired and my MP3 was on near to full blast. wahahahaha.. The guy's really funny. thats for sure. always have been.

------------------------------------------

One thing for sure, i dont like being in the centre of attention. All those eyes staring at me and when the room grows quiet when people start eavesdropping esp when the topic of conversation is me or when you turn you realise that someone will stop talking and resume talking when they think that you're not focusing on them.

Yup. That kinda attention. I hate it.

There's always some kinda expectation to live up to and disappointment is definitely something that no one would wanna see.

Having someone believing in me is one thing but isnt it a little too soon?

i dunno. maybe i just dont believe in myself that much.
----------------------------------------

If only you knew how much i'm missing you.
----------------------------------------

"Why can't you just let me, Do the things I wanna do, I just wanna be me, I don't understand why, Would you wanna bring me down"

"i'm tired of rumours starting, i'm sick of being followed, I'm tired of people lying, Saying what they want about me, Why can't they back up off me, Why can't they let me live"

Ps: I know i've quoted this song in one of my prev entries.
----------------------------------------

Suddenly, there's alot of things waiting for me. things that i thought wasnt possible before seemed possible to me in the near future. Yerp. I would try and do it. Who knows. *shrugs* Nope. i would not state what it is here. I would not bring it up in conversations either.

I've told it to someone before. But i think no one remembered. so we'll see whether or not it'll happen. I mean no use for me telling it to the world and end up not doing it rite? LOL!
---------------------------------------

I'm utterly broke. Tmr's might be going for Law Goes To The Movies. 1. let's hope i'm able to go down the stairs... 2. that i get money from my mom.
----------------------------------------

I shall go to sleep now. It's been a long entry.

Good night world and i'll see you again when the sun has risen.

No comments: