Monday, August 21, 2006

I had the most interesting weekends ever...

One of the things i look forward for during the weekends is Fencing.

This particular weekend? I had it on both days (Sat & Sun).

It was one of those things that kept me rooted i suppose...

Well.. as i was saying that i was looking forward for Sunday's duelling... Well... I did look forward and end up having a hell lot of fun if not for my aching left leg joints that didnt really make me feel as though i did my best.

But my points were a surprise to a lot of pple and maybe not to all...

Got my body wire, lamee (Pronounced as la-meh), new jacket...

I'm so dead..

ahahahhaa..

anywayz, i think some people are nice.. as in really nice.. he seriously made my day by being nice.. WAHAHAHA!

they should have more like him in the world... The world would definitely be a much better place to live in. WAHAHHAHAHAHAA~!

I guess i'll be looking forward to tuesday then.. hahahhaa.. *grins*

and shit.. i think i'll have to disappear from singapore this coming weekend.. my mom ah... haiz.

No comments: