Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm at a stand still.

I've had the most interesting of conversations for the past few days.

To tell you the truth, i'm confused.

Over alot of things.

I'm afraid of something that will happen again.

Opportunity came again. But i'm so afraid. Afraid of it.

I wanted to go back to all that familiarity.

To go back to the things that i know i'm able to do so well or rather competently.

Am i to accept it?

I'm actually afraid to start.

There. I've said it.

For reasons that some might have suspect.

There's so many things i could say.

I hate the fact that i cant be independent at the moment.

I hate the possibility of that i'm not able to give when asked.

Is that the only reason for me to accept it?

So that i'm able to provide? for myself and whoever that might ask?

It hurts. The pain, the sorrow, the disappointment, the fear.

I long for warmth.

Its been such a long time since i hide in a corner and just allow the tears to fall.

Its been just too long.

Alot of things have happened.

And i asked myself again, why am i still here?

No comments: