Thursday, August 24, 2006

OK.

I went to SMU just now for some part time roadshow work. NOW, i might actually considering going there..

shit.

the people there are bloody nice. Haiyo!

Oh and guys in Unis are bloody flirtatious... I could smack one rite in the face.. but cannot help it la.. he quite good looking.. wahaha.. i happily play along lor.

Aiyah. I sound so bimbotic i feel like burying myself.

But seriously, *drools*!!! Aiyah. I'm such a deprived child. (I wish.)

But ah... i think i would definitely enjoy university life. Locally or overseas. Hehehehe.. *Devilish Grins*

So watch out Uni People... I might be coming soon. So look out for me!

Anywayz, i met Siok Lan in the end for an evening swim. I swear i have nothing better to do.

Fencing, go out, stay home, swim, fencing, swim, fencing, go out, stay home.

But anywayz, its been sucha a LONG time since the both of us crapped like that. She obviously was late.

Now, that girl ah. Gold Medal Bimbo.

Oh siok lan, if you're reading this, you still know that i love you rite?!?! hehehhee...

So, she asked me to update her with my life.. and well, i did. LOL! talked and talked and talked. We swam for awhile. Well, at least i did and she kept hinting dinner so we went to bathe. Then we ended up at the stadium looking at a bunch of Under-18 mats training soccer for the Singapore Team and talked about everything.

She said that i looked at peace with myself. Yes. I finally am. hahahah. Glad to realise that.

Talk some more when her mom called to ask her to go home.. so she made me promise her that i'll wait for her at Causeway Point for half an hour before she comes back for dinner. So, i took my time waiting for the bus and well, i didnt have to wait that long in the end.

Thanks to the ultra long bus ride i decided to take.

We pig out like free. She found caps and she couldnt make up her mind so we were at the shop for nearly an hour before she decided that she's not gonna buy anything. I nearly died by the end of it.

And and and, guess what happened next?

She took 161 all the way to Hougang with me and stopped at my bus stop.. Cross the road to take 161 all the way back to woodlands. Seriously, i've never had anyone do that to me before! WAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!

So by the end of it, I reached home at 1130pm. *faints*
-----------------------------------------

OH! AND I CANT BELIEVE HIDAYAH STARTED DRAGONBOAT WITHOUT ME! CITOT! So much for her wanting to go together-gether!! ARGH!

And yes pple, i dont mind adding another sport into the list that currently has a weekly routine of Swimming and Fencing. I have a few others in mind. But oh well, we'll see... It might appear on the list sooner than expected. Who knoes! *shrugs*

But i'm still gonna strangle Hidayah.

No comments: