Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ok.. my create-blog-post-window has been here since 5hrs ago.

I JUST WANT TO BLOG BUT I HAVE NO EFFING IDEA WAT TO BLOG ABOUT!!

hmmmmmmm....

To tell you the truth,

I'm sick and tired of a certain something... Its just so weird. Sometimes, i just feel as though i'm wasting my time with it.. Seriously, it gets on my nerves sometimes. And the weird part? I'm not even in it for very long.. Haiya.. I guess i should just get use to it, since i might be gone after its done.

Anywayz, i was reading Syima's Blog. Her chinese lectures seemed fun! It was totally hilarious reading it... I hope she doesnt mind me quoting it here..

"Chi. Lecturer: 'Ren' is man. What would you call 'Ren Ren'? Anyone?
This German guy behind me: Twins?"


Hahahhaha.. that was seriously a classic one la.. wahahahha...
--------------------------------------------

I have a truckload of pics to post up here.. but somehow, blogger isn't co-operating with me! ISH! Its really irritating! I mean i really have really really really long overdue pics! And i really wanna share it with the world! lol. And make me and whoever in the picture with me equally famous. LOL!!

But shit. I dont think it'll be happening anytime soon i suppose.

Sadded.
--------------------------------------------

I'm so easily irritated nowadays that its even making myself scared of myself! How weird is that?

REALLY! I can get irritated with someone, something, sounds, objects, existence.. its scary! I'm even irritated with a song sometimes. haiyo!

i better learn to control my irritation before it gets out of control and i get into trouble in the process.

*Smacks self!*
--------------------------------------------

I'm having training tmr. Now, that is another thing that is scaring me out of my wits. I look forward to it as though its my tank of oxygen. Its really scary! Coz, after one session ends and once i've gotten to know when's my next session, i'll be looking forward to it as though its some drug that i cant live without!

Its seriously seemed like an addiction. Like smoking or heroin or sleeping pills or weed or maybe alcohol? I dont know! and i have no idea what's making me look forward to it like that!

Like how i get itchy to swim when i havent swim for a week? Only you multiply that by 100 and thats my itchiness towards fencing after each session ends! ARGH!

Its like as though other days doesnt seem to exist. I look forward to things and all those other days that exist in between disappears into thin air. Its really unhealthy. But i seriously cant help it.

How?

*Snap out of it Nad!!*

Maybe there's more to the addiction then i've realised? Maybe.
------------------------------------------

I'm getting out of the country this coming weekend coz, i have to send my grandmother back to the Kampong. HAIZ!

I have yet to inform Taufik.

Seriously, i thought my mom would not make me go esp when she said that she can go by herself if i dont wanna go..

and in the end? SHE BOUGHT A TICKET FOR ME AS WELL!!

Ok.. seriously, there's a few things that made me give that kinda reaction..

1. I have no idea whether or not i'll get into trouble for not being able to attend rehearsal

2. I can't attend Sunday's duelling! Ah.. SHIT! (See.. i told you its an addiction..)

3. I swear i wont have any form of internet, computer or technology there other than my phone!! And i cant seem to be able to blog thru my phone. I've been trying.. but its not working! And and and.. I wont have MSN! haiz...

Ok fine.. maybe i'm exaggerating.. its not as if i'm there for a week.. i'm only there for a day..

*Smacks Self*
----------------------------------------

Hmmm... let's see what else i wanna blog about?

I think that's all for now.

Peace out!

No comments: