Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Today's training was rather interesting.

Yes.

With me getting blue blacks and everything else...

Epecially one of my wrist that i think is gonna be totally nice there. I swear pple would mistake it for a wristband.. lol!

And the best part? I'm meeting Siok Lan in the evening for a swim.. I will either look abused or clumsy. LOL!
---------------------------------------

Went for my pri sch's best friend's b-day celebration on saturday.

Its amazing how much we've changed. We havent meet up in the longest time and the only other photo that she hold on too and remembered us with was taken 3yrs ago, when everyone was in yr1.

Boy, was i thinner or wat? LOL!

I was the only pri sch mate that was there. Well, one of the reasons why i went was due to the fact that her mom requested my presence. Yes, i know her family and well, they know me and my mom...

The moment i reached, her mom hug me so tight i thought i'm never ever able to breathe again.

Her 3rd brother is still as irritating as ever, her nieces are sooo cute and well-mannered. And her friends, the guys were hilarious. Well, i wasnt really comfortable.. they're.. well... way out of my league.

We talked so much as though the years never separated us.

Maybe we'll go out soon. Maybe.
--------------------------------------

I have something on tmr... i should just go to sleep already... and i cant believe i'm meeting Siok Lan later. Now, that is another one that i've not met in the longest time!

There's lots of things to look forward too..

I wonder.. whether is friday still happening?

No comments: