Sunday, June 10, 2007

All I want to do is run into the safety of your arms, the comfort I find in your warmth and the security i feel everytime I'm with you...

Work's a bitch and there's nothing i can do about it.

Didn't have Fencing today. How sad rite? Lol! I'll be having trainings one of these days next week i think. I'm looking forward to it. At least, there's still something that is still there for me.

I hope i can have it. Trainings I mean. I foresee next week to be hell. I wouldn't be surprised if I'll be affected next week. If you know what i mean.

These 2 weeks have been hell for me. It took me nearly everything within to go through these 2 weeks and I thought at least today I could have a time spent with anyone to at least distract me and give me some kind of energy for the next 2 weeks, at least.

I'm surprised that no one has actually noticed even how sucky I've been feeling. No one, not even... nevermind.

The one day I needed someone, no one was there.

How appropriate.

How does it feel really when one says one thing, and the exact opposite happens? I'm too used to getting disappointed. I hold on to words, believing in them. I don't know. Maybe its the things I say as well. Maybe I'm asking for the unattainable?

Just please don't say things you don't mean. Don't say things just because it seemed rite. Don't say things just because... it needs to be said.

Am I asking for too much? Am I asking for the moon? Or maybe the problem is that I'm just giving in most of the time?

Or maybe being understanding isn't everything afterall huh?

I guess everything that's been happening is just getting to me huh?
i suppose.

I tend to brush things aside huh?
I suppose.

I tend to smile too much huh?
I suppose.

Maybe, I'm just a little (ok, maybe alittle is an understatement) unstable at the moment.
------------------------------------------------------

Every girl needs that something.

No comments: