Monday, June 18, 2007

Its been a really long weekend... I kinda lost track of my days and timing within fri nite, sat, and sun.

I loved Friday. I finally met up with him . Its been 3 weeks... lol! yup yup... 3 WHOLE WEEKS! lol! i'm surprised i haven't made so much noise you know.. well ok i do have my moments... but still... i know some of my friends have seen my agony. hahahahah...

Hey i can't help rite? NS's shitty and you cant bring yourself to pester your boyfriend to meet you often when you know they're tired... even though you want to meet them so badly... you'll just have to deal with the agony of not meeting them ever so often in various other ways...

Like complaining to yourself, your diary and just show certain hints of your agony to your friends... WAHAHAHAA!!!

but oh well. there's really nothing much i can do about it....

------------------------------------------------------------

My weekends was packed with fencing and ycp and other stuff on saturday and fencing on sunday...

Josh deserves to be shot. Josh is one of the fencers i hang with or rather constantly train with... I shall tell you guys more about the things he did to me on sunday!!!

ARGH!!! HE IS SO DEAD~!

I did not go for National Trials yesterday... Due to various reasons, especially after coming back from KL the other time and i'm suprised my coach still ask me whether or not i'm going...

He sure has faith.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was reading Suk Ching's blog just now and her take on romantic love songs. Yup, romantic love songs do give you all those lovey dovey feelings...

and yes i do agree with her scenario...

Yes SC, It would really be something having that someone sing that particular song that depicts their feelings for you to you... It would be something to have "your song" kinda thing huh? lol! Exclusive to the both of you and something that totally means something to the both of you...

To be kissed on the forehead, to be hugged and just enjoy the company of each other...

How romantic is that?
I think every girl has their own scenarios... i have mine too... and i wouldn't be surprised if there are similarities... lol!
and now i should go and sleep already... haiz... Tomorrow i'm working.. i really am not looking forward to that.
*YAWNZ*
I'm missing him already...

No comments: