Monday, June 18, 2007

Since some people have been saying that my blog very mushy... Not only Azi...

HELOOOOO... not say my blog very mushy lor... Where got mushy? Its not as if i'm proclaiming my undying love here lor... *faints*

I'm just saying i miss my boyfriend... just like how i state it here i miss my friends... that one call mushy meh?

You people purposely rite?? wanna make me turn red and hide myself in a sack rite? *smacks*

nvm nvm nvm...

Next time, i will go like: i'm having sleepless nights, thinking of him day and night... (Now, did that just rhyme? Lol.)

If i were to dedicate that kinda entry to my blog... i think i will just get smacked by people when i see them... HRMPH!! Heee...

So I will proceed to write on something that happened at Fencing yesterday...

Not all the guys was present yesterday since there was the National Trials happening at Clementi... But the group was definitely bigger than the one on Saturday, when i had my morning training...

I was supposed to go for training at 2pm... But of course, me being me, loved my Sunday tooooo much to actually drag myself out of the house... in other words, i forfeited my training since i arrived at 3pm instead.

The guys were obviously betting with each other how late i'll be. Idiots.

So those that were present was Josh, Morgan, QY (i can't really remember his full name, he's this new guy), Hendrik and James... And of course there's eve and me.

So we had our round robin where my first bout was with QY. That's not so bad la... i was trailing behind 4-0... Is it me or do people get over confident too easily?

Since i havent warmed up... I didn't realised i was playing around... Until of course i decided to kill and did a straight 5 points... lol!

I was shocked at myself.

My next opponent right after QY was Josh. JOSH DESERVES TO BE SHOT! I think i have turned him into some sadistic guy. I will elaborate on that later.

Josh was HAPPILY walking on the piste... And he said something along the lines of, "This is gonna be interesting... Its war..."

His first point, he whacked me right on my head and flicked my mask clip right off and obviously it flew away to the next piste... I tell you if he spoils my electric jacket... he's gonna die lor...

And my reaction?

"OI! YOU MISS FENCING WITH ME ISSIT?! YOU ARE SO GONNA DIE"


Which of course he did later on, and his excuse? I'm not out to win, but i'm out to kill...

ARGH!

But then again, he lost to nearly everyone... since yesterday's Motto was "KILL JOSH!"

-------------------------------------------------

We'll now have a list of Classic Moments @ Fencing

Classic Moment 1

James and Hendrik was fencing each other in the finals (We had our mini competition).

James is this totally unbeatable fencer. He's 60+ and his speed is WHOA! So far not even the pros can beat him la... However, in this finals, Hendrik was leading James by 10 - 7... When the following conversation took place...

Morgan: I'll cut off my balls if Hendrik beats James

(At this point, both fencers were getting ready to fence again... when...)

Josh: Halt. GUYS! Hendrik! You better win ok? Morgan will cut off his balls when you do..

(Morgan than proceeds to strangle Josh)

Morgan: I did not say that... you totally made that up...
Josh: Look!! Hendrik is leading big time..
Morgan: Shit...
Josh: For all you know, James may be losing on purpose to see you cut off your balls.
Morgan: Shut up!!!

(Hendrik won James, 15 -11, And all of us were shrieking in laughter by then)

Josh: Hey Morgan, I'll allow you to borrow my sword to cut off your balls..
Morgan: *Fumes*
Eve: At this rate, Morgan will turn into a girl...

Classic Moment 2

I was quarrelling with Josh about the bruises he was giving me when we were fencing...

Josh: You're really violent!
Me: AM NOT!
Josh: Are too!
Me: Am Not!

(That went on for quite awhile)

Me: Its not my fault if you bruise easily or if you don't know how to retreat fast enough...
Josh: But its ok... Its good for the image... I get loads of girls thanks to you..
Me: You get girls' attention?
Josh: Yeah, I just show them the bruises and tell them that i got it from a girl...
Me: You get girls by showing off your bruises that you get from another girl?!?!?!
Josh: YEAH! I just tell them.. Look... I got these bruises from a girl this big... (there was obviously some actions involved)

Me: *Starts throwing shoes, gloves and other miscellaneous items in Josh's direction*
Josh: HEY! At least, i didn't mention your name!!!!
Morgan: If you did, i think you would already be lying in that corner in a pool of blood...

Classic Moment 3

Josh was trying to hide the fact that he wasn't doing to well this week...

Josh: Can we please erase the scoreboard?
Eve: For what?
Josh: So that people won't know i lost to Nadira...
Me: Please lor... I think if they see also, they'll be like.. Oh, that's nothing new...
Josh: *starts laughing*
Morgan: Did you realise what Nadira just said and do to you?
Josh: Oh.... shit.

Classic Moment 4

Josh and me were arguing yet again on each others' violence.

Josh: Eh, I'm not coming next week ah... I'm having exams..
Me: Ok
Josh: Eh you very violent you know, everytime get loads of bruises...
Me: Deal with it!
Josh: But good also la.. quite shiok...
Me: ............
Josh: Eh 2 Sundays later, you must come down ok, i'll be back so we fence again and make sure you give me loads of bruises...
Me: Why? You going on a date a tomorrow?
Josh: Huh? No la.. i have NS Medical check up the following monday
Me: Ooookies... and you need the bruises for?
Josh: To show off to the sergeants and make sure you'll get enlisted...
Me: Bloody hell...
Josh: Trust me... I'm gonna come back with a form just for you
Me: *Proceeds to show middle finger*
Morgan: You really want her to get enlisted ah? She become your drill sergeant... That's the end of you...

MUAHAHAHA... so that's some of the conversations that i can remember for now...

No comments: