Friday, June 29, 2007

TGIF!

Its friday, its friday... La la.. La la...

BUT, I'M WORKING TOMORROW!!!

Argh. But its ok.. tmr's the 5th Saturday of the month! Which means, we'll have company activity... So tmr's activity is Bowling! Confirm got competition one tmr.... WAhahhaha...

Sidetrack: I should be going bowling with my mom more often to fully utilised my ball...

Hmmmm.. My dearest boyfriend has been refusing countless times everytime i suggested to go bowling! Nvm nvm... i shall find other means of making him go bowling with me... *Evil laughs*

Confirm fun! I've always had very fun bowling outings with my friends, the senoritas as well as the fencers. Not everyone knows how to bowl also... heeeeeeee... So can ah can ah can ah??

The 3 of us should go bowling one of these days just to have fun... heeeee... Confirm got alot of blackmail worthy pictures one... lol!!
PWEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

And i'm very sure he knows I wanna take the ferris wheel once its up and running... which i will make him come along with me... hehehhehee...

Anywayz, i'll be catching a movie with deena after work and I don't know whether am i still meeting azi and nuraini for dinner...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Its friday and its just 10.01 am! Lol... eh the timing like very nice ah..

10.01 -> look like some face like that...

And i can't wait for it to end. HAHAHHA! 8 hours more to go before i'm outta here!!! wahahaha...

But then again, not say i'm going home also... i'll be meeting Shahdon at the Esplanade library later... And i think i'm gonna come down with a sore throat...

Sadded.

No comments: