Friday, June 22, 2007

ITS FRIDAY!!!

Thank god and finally. i'm so sleepy rite now, i blame it on the freezing aircon... i'm quite comfortable here and i'm currently clearing my table to dump alot of the HR stuff on William's table. Talk about sweet... LOL!!!

Which i can bet with ya'll that he will dump it back on my table tomorrow since i presume he will be in and i will hope to clear my table and dump it back on his.

Hahahaha..

Revenge is sweet.

In his absence, what have i learnt?

HR stuff mainly coz the accounting things are all with Suk Ching. Thank god for that... Coz i remembered the last time he was on leave and when Suk Ching just started, my work was never ending... i nearly died with all the office stuff, clients stuff, HR stuff and also my work. LOL~!!

And i've learnt that some things are more tolerable. LOL!!!

and ya... i'm bored.... actually not really that bored la.. but you know.. lol!!!!

wheeeeeee.... i'm waiting for this Japanese girl that's suppose to come to collect her MOM letter from me and she hasn't appeared. I wonder why... hmmmmmm....

I'm in the mood for some serious work... argh.

No comments: