Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hmmm... so irritated lor... Its 1.30am and guess what i'm doing...

Edit stupid photos. Not even my face lor. Bloody shit.

HRMPH!

Haiz. I should start charging at this rate man. ARGH!

------------------------------------------------------

My darling just got himself a new phone! SO JEALOUS CAN! and the best part? He got the phone that i'm totally in love with apart from the LG and Samsung one that i've been eyeing...

Grrr...

Anywayz, not that i'm trying to be mushy here or wat la... But i'm gonna announce publicly...

I MISS HIM LO! Haven't seem him for ages.. and i miss talking and crapping around with him...

Haiz.

Seriously, i can like go on and on and on in conversation with him... ok fine, i do that with other people too... but hey, the conversation topics we have are priceless... Now when i think about it, i tend to wonder how did both of us came up with some of the things we talk about... LOL!

But ya. I miss him!!!!

*smacks self* Ok ok fine... i shall not go on and on... ahahahaha.. but still!! ok ok ok.. *dodges rotten tomatoes* I can so foresee people throwing that at me... but haloooo... cannot help it can. My darling lor.. you jealous issit?

WAHAHAHHAH!!

Ok i'm full of shit.

------------------------------------------------

And my cousin's in Thailand AGAIN! and she was begging me to meet her there. I mean, i would if i'm not working and have all the money in the world.

Ok.. maybe not all the money in the world... maybe just if i'm not working.. then i'll have all the time... and then i can try my hands on wakeboarding too!!

Ya... and if i have all the time and i start wakeboarding and do it more often then Fencing, then my coach will just kill me when he finds out! LOL!

anywayz, i can't believe i just rant mindlessly over things like this. Its amazing how editting photos can lead you to such desperation. ha.

And i better go to sleep soon.

I thank god for my friends (old and new) and him.
I LOVE YA'LL!

No comments: