Monday, June 25, 2007

This entry will be a post filled with very random points.

I totally enjoyed my Saturday.

I nearly died of shock in the movie theatre.

I still have not gotten a satisfactory answer... I'm waiting... lol.

I enjoyed dinner at Swensens.

I had fencing on Sunday.

I won a total of 4 bouts out of 7 and 2 of the winning bouts, i won 5 - 0.

I turned violent in my direct elimination round thanks to my opponent.

He took Chambarra (the japanese martial arts / sword play) and you know how Japanese kill rite? You slash across the body and come back in to slash the legs off.

Basically, he whacked my thigh. I wasn't wearing my breeches. I was only in my normal shorts. My instant reaction was to scream. Who wouldn't? You just got whipped by a metal rod and mind you, guys strength are not exactly very gentle you know.

No matter how hard a girl whack, its definitely not as bad as a guy lor. Guess what i said next? wahahaha... "You're so gonna regret that... or rather, i'm gonna make you regret that"

The guys was like... "He's dead" WAHAHAHHAH!!! Yes. I was pissed. You should have heard the whipping sounds from my blade. My blade's really light and its very easy to flick, swing and kill. So ya. I even thought to myself, i wouldn't mind breaking my blade as long as he got enough souvenirs from me.

Yes. I taught him a lesson. And he's conclusion? I'm violent.

Please lor. I only turn violent when provoked. That was definitely a grave and sudden provocation. Even the law will be on my side. lol!!! Other than that i'm usually a perfect angel. LOL!

I have a huge blue black right across my thigh right now and i can't go swimming anytime soon.

I can't wear wide necks too! Coz, Matt gave me a blue black on my shoulder blade. He whacked me on my zip and the impact got transferred in.

Ouch.

I can count my short sleeves shirts or t-shirts out of the picture for now as well.

I have training today.

I met my girlfriend yesterday.

I'm totally in love with my boyfriend.

The last 2 lines sound so scandalous rite? *boogies about*

No comments: