Monday, June 04, 2007

I'm back from KL.

I'm sooo tired...

So how was my competition?

To put it simply, I SCREWED UP.

Yup i did. I did the stupidest of mistakes, somehow i didn't concentrate, I didn't react as well as i usually do.

I fenced like an amateur. My mistake. My disastrous mistake. Thank god the guys were not there to witness it. I swear they would have just beat me up there and then or something.

My coach even said that i fenced so much better on the weekends at FM than i did there that day.

That remark actually hurt. Its like a wake up call for me.

But he consoled me later on saying that i matched the guys' speed but not the girls. So my timing was off that day.

But seriously, I did so much better in Malaysia Open... But in Selangor Open i performed like that? It was afterall a smaller scale competition.

Realization hits. My priorities have gone wrong. I shouldn't have put work before fencing. I should have put fencing before work.

And then they asked, Am I going Hong Kong in July.... Am i?

*shrugs*

I don't even know if i'm competing this weekend. What more flying to Hong Kong?

No comments: