Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I've been wanting to get a phone in the longest time.


Looking at my current phone, no matter how much i love it and get defensive whenever someone pointed out the condition of the phone, i have somewhat agree with the rest of the population (whoever that has seen my phone) that i need to change it.


Soon.

So I'm in desperate need of a phone. I think the phone appears higher on the priority list than a camera at the moment.

It sucks having to buy everything yourself now. *buries self* Boo hoo hoo!!!


I've been looking around. Yes i have. I nearly changed it last month.

But Mama together with the Singtel person managed to convince me that its not worth it to change it now since i will have to pay the full price of the phone and they kinda tell me, why not wait till my contract reaches 1 full year before changing it, since it will be a little cheaper. Ok. I hope it arrives soon!!


I just need a new phone.


Like a boyfriend, my phones also have to meet up to certain criterias. LOL!


1. The width has to be small! I have short fingers man. Ok la, not that short... But still!!! I don't need to overwork my entire hand to just hold my phone.


2. The phone as a whole must not huge. Like i say, i have short fingers and i don't really like to bring a bag when i go out so it has to fit where ever i need it to fit. WAHAHAHAH!!


3. If it comes in various colours, that's a plus point. I don't like having the same things as others. heee.... Unless of course its my mom, my boyfriend or any of my closer friends. But then again, they don't really like my taste in phones as they like "bigger phones" as how Azi puts it since she always threatens to throw my phone against the wall. Lol!


So basically, these are the phones i've surveyed, seen and touched.


Samsung





This one is a possibility, i like the green one...



This one is touch screen, a bit wide but kinda fits nicely in your hand you know... so its kind of tempting... but the price is kind of on the high side. ok maybe its not that high for the rest of you but for someone like me... who spends 160 bucks to get my current phone and still cant believe such amount was spent just to get it will think that its high. LOL!


Motorola




I still like the krzr. Most prob is coz of the colour. SO TEMPTING RITE THE COLOUR? I cant help but get attracted to everything shiny. lol! I'm sucha kid sometimes. lol!!!



This is also another possibility. Its slim, it comes in other colours and i'm quite comfortable with a slide phone. So ya. i'm keeping an open mind. LOL!


LG



I actually kinda like this phone. lol! Its really nice looking. And the design is cool la... its shiny too! hmmm... i might actually consider this you know... Since LG has been treating me well this past year (i'm talking about my current phone of course).



Now, this one look uber interesting. I saw it somewhere before but i've not actually touched it. lol! So i can't really remember whether is it huge or otherwise. Hmmmmmmmmmmm


So rite now, the possibilities are either the Motorola, LG V8600 or the touch screen Samsung. Ok the last one might be out since its like... a little on the high side.


And I'm still looking around. Since my 1-year has yet to arrive. That is I am able to wait until then. Ha.

No comments: