Thursday, June 21, 2007

Its gonna be a really really long day!

My boss's in the Indo office but my table cannot be seen!

I left work late yesterday hoping that i would be able to clear my table since today i have to do back to back interviews...

Now, that's nervewrecking... lol! Thank god Mas will be there... lol!

But hey! Both of us are like swimming with work piled rite up here! *points to neck*

My table so messy i cannot stand it lor! Thank god William's last day of reservist is tomorrow! Which means, he's back on Monday!!!! I've never actually looked forward for someone to come back until like that la... Then my table will be clean again! oh wait, maybe not...

And I've

But i'm coping well... for now. hahahhah!!!

Random thoughts: I so need to lose weight... ok fine, i'm on the way to losing it again... but its so frustrating especially the fact that i don't seem to have time to do it any faster... like go for trainings more often. I wanna lose weight by October. That was my initial plan. But from the looks of it? *pulls hair*

------------------------------------------

I just interviewed Mato. Now that was farnie. Oh yes, my back to back interviews are for the TP Law Interns. That's the reason why i wouldn't do it alone. heeee...

------------------------------------------

Aiyah... So many things to do... lol! I cannot leave late today... i'm meeting my nieces to tution them Maths. Now, that's another thing that i can go on and on about.

Some educators just pisses me off. Its like they teach for the sake of a job and not for the sake of seeing their students excel. THAT IN ITSELF PISSES ME OFF!

I mean if i can teach my niece who was failing maths to getting As after a month... Then why on earth she still need to go her to school, pay for school fees to people who doesn't even care whether she do well or not, whether she understands or not...

Argh.

And maths isn't the only subject i'm teaching her... ARGH. at this rate, i should just open a school.

I'm quite annoyed with some teachers. I know that not all teachers are like that... but thats only the minority group you know...

Yeah.. and soon i'll have people to tell me to go into teaching. My answer is a straight no... not coz i hate teaching... but i hate whiny and screaming children who loves to suck up!

LOL!

Yes, i do find kids at a certain age annoying, but there's really nothing i can do about it... My mom thinks that the only reason why i feel like that is coz i'm not exposed to young children often and that i dont have my own kids...

But hey.. that doesn't mean i hate my nieces and nephews.... Please lor i adore them to bits just as they adore me!

*angelic smiles*

No comments: