Friday, June 08, 2007

Please just tell me that this are all nightmares that I am wondering, when will it end.

I have this terrible feeling inside that this is not going to end anytime soon. Its not going to end when next week comes along. I don't think i can handle this very well.

I'm making myself mentally prepared to get the scolding of my life on Monday. I'm making myself mentally prepared to be scolded for things that are the doing of others but myself. I'm making myself mentally prepared to accept the blame.

Nope. I'm not being noble.

But somehow, seeing the circumstances, I wouldn't be surprised.

Its true that the superiors are not around, but that doesn't mean that everyone can do as they please.

I suppose nobody realises that in every action, there will be a reaction.

I'm actually beginning to feel quite afraid just thinking of what will happen on Monday.

*prays to God real hard*

I hope my skin on Monday will be its thickest ever.

No comments: