Thursday, June 07, 2007

Today is 07.06.07... HEEEE!

Anywayz,

I saw the LG Shine yesterday.... its sooo cute!

I wanna get it.

ha.

------------------------------------------------

Went to watch Pirates of Carribean yesterday with Mama, Aunt and Nadia. It was farnie la... I am still keeping to my stand that CHOW YUN FATT IS HOTTT!!

wahahahha...

Why do hot men always die so early in the show? damn wasted lor! I totally adore his make up.

However, Nadia thinks that the only reason why i think Chow Yun Fatt is hott is coz, he's chinese.

Confused? Go figure.

I seriously don't think so lor. I think he's just plain charming. wahahahahah!!!

But the movie is not bad la... kinda fun actually if only the theatre wasn't freezing cold!

Orlando Bloom looks good only in the last scene! wahahha!! He only looks desirable with either a bandanna or elongated ears (think Legolas). LOL!

Oh and Nadia was playing with my hair! totally wat the hell lor! I was sitting beside her and concentrating on the movie

ME: "eh, what you doing?"
Her: "nothing ah why?"
SILENCE
Me: "Nadia, can you stop playing with my hair and leave it alone?"
Her: "I'm not playing with your hair, i'm playing with mine"
Me: *Grabs the hair she was holding* "You do realise that this is connected to my head right?"
Her: *stares and burst out laughing*
Me: "This is so not romantic"

And the both of us died laughing in the middle of a really serious scene.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I have a Zara Voucher to spend... Hmmmmm.... What shall i buy?

No comments: