Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dreaming with eyes wide open~!

I'm so tired i could just fall asleep anywhere.

Gosh.

I'm a walking zombie. I wanna take leave to stay at home and sleep. But cannot leh, my leaves so limited, i have to keep it for other emergencies such as:

1. Fencing Competitions
2. Productions
3. Holiday / Trip with friends (now, that has yet to materialise)

My brain is not really registering stuff... I'm quite stoned.

----------------------------------------------

Yest, had a conversation with Mama. The topic of my grandmother materialised. Mama just made a comment of how it seemed that she (grandma) seemed to be more old fashioned now than before.

And that obviously kicked off the topic of conversation. As i've suspected all along, it was my grandmother that has been putting the pressure on my mom whenever i come back late.

It seemed that Mama's fine with me going back late as long as informed her and also as long as i know my limits (i.e. not doing it too often).

Grandmother has concluded that i needed a father figure in my life to drill in the disciplinary stuff into me.

What my dear grandmother doesn't realise is that, what if i do get a father figure and if this person in question happens to trust me alot and believe that i am responsible enough to take care of myself and then gives me the permission to come home at 3am... Then wat?

She can't say anything to that now can she? Since she thinks that only a man can exercise disciplinary actions into my life and that's the only way for me to come back early. Once the exact opposite happens? I don't think i'd want to imagine what would happen...

Lol. Even though I think it is quite hilarious just thinking about it.

I shall stop visualizing her expression if that kinda situation do arise. LOL!

Stop being mean nad stop it! and stop entertaining evil thoughts! LOL!!!!

No comments: