Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Wheee...

I went on a half day today...

Coz,

1. I was too tired...
2. I had asthma attack since i was too tired.

Serves me right for meeting up with my cousin rite after work on a monday in which i was just back the day before...

Tsk tsk tsk...

But seriously, I have to catch hold of her before she flies off to Bangkok AGAIN. Stupid woman. Always leave me here.

HRMPH! But then again, there's nothing i can do also... since i'm like working!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAaaa....

Gone were the days where life was easier.

But anywayz, I'm looking through sistic website rite now...

Wahahaha.. Most prob, coz i was depressed since yesterday, i went topshop with my cousin and suk ching to make suk ching try out stuff...

So i was looking for my top shop dresses and realise that ITS NO LONGER THERE!!! i felt like strangling someone.

I guess that's the problem with Singapore.... Everyone can afford stuff with or without a sale... So clothes really do disappear unlike other countries where people actually do wait for a sale before they start buying.

Anywayz, let me just go back to my topic of looking through Sistic website.

1. ROMEO & JULIET

Waaaa!! I feel like watching it... its not like those ancient times R&J... More of a modern day R&J. Hmmmm.... 5th to 6th June 2007. OH WAIT! That's like today and tomorrow!!! HOW?!?!?!?! Tickets are prices at $20 to $60 bucks. ARGH!

2. Christina Aguilera Concert

30th June 2007. Ok maybe that's like something i would not watch. whaahhahahaha... I'm just stating it here to remind me of my sec sch days. lol!

3. Dim Sum Dollies In The History of Singapore

5th July to 15th July 2007. So cute rite? I feel like catching it... hmmmm...

4. The King & I

6th August - 26th August 2007. OMG OMG OMG!! I WANNA WATCH THIS! Can someone watch this with me?? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... *Angelic smiles*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm apart from my sucky performance at OCM's Sports Arena (Olympic Council Malaysia) the other day, i kinda enjoyed myself in KL.

I went around everywhere like some expert. LOL! I took the monorail from Bukit Bintang to KLCC!!! Cool rite?! MUAHAHAHHA!! I mean HALO! its not like it was one straight train ride, i had to switch lines. LOL!!!!

After all that, Mama has allowed me to go KL by myself the next time round!! *boogies about*

But seriously, i don't know why pple love KLCC so much. there's really nothing much there. But, the camwhoring opportunities there are endless. Too bad. I dont have a camera and the right company to just go crazy. lol!

So out of the KL trip, i got myself a wallet, new heels, tons of shades, some clothes (those long shirt dresses kind that i've been wearing) and i can't remember what else i got myself. So i spend a total of MYR 300 - 400.

So thats like... SGD 180. That's not too bad i suppose if you see the amount of things i got. LOL!

i'm currently quite in love with my LIME GREEN glossy heels. lol!

No comments: