Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I AM MORE CONVINCED THAT I AM NOT EARNING ENOUGH.

I should have been earning at least 2k by now, like all my other classmates and not earning a fresh grad's pay.

I have too many financial responsibilities. i swear its not funny for someone my age.

Yest i was calculating what i die die also need to pay... I MUST AT LEAST HAVE 500 BUCKS IN MY BANK EVERY MONTH (with or without a job) TO SUSTAIN ME (that is inclusive of transport, food, phone bill, miscellaneous expense, fencing).

However once you include putting aside some for savings, insurance, and some other things (cat food, etc.), it came up to about 700 - 800 bucks a month. And by next month, i need to start giving my grandmother the money she needs to do something... so that will be an increment of 80 to 100 in my expenditure list.

If this is me, by myself PER MONTH. Can you imagine if i'm actually married with kids?

I WILL ONLY GET MARRIED IF I EARN 4.5K or somewhere along those lines!!! Maybe my lifestyle is a little extravagant. BUT I DONT THINK SO LA! i seldom get to pamper myself lor.

*Screams vulgarities in various languages*

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sidetrack: OMG! William got the Braun Buffel wallet!! But i still like the other one i saw... feel like getting it... maybe shall get it for... Hmmmmm *ponders*

BUT I STILL HAVENT GET MY 20TH BIRTHDAY PRESENT! Maybe i shouldn't be so kind. HRMPH!

------------------ End of Sidetrack -----------------------------

Shit. That little sidetrack just showed the world how guilty i am of indulgence. Ok fine. I mean, if you can afford it what are you worrying about rite? And yes, that Braun Buffel Wallet is not expensive... Or maybe not as expensive as anyone else expected it to be.

But anywayz, i need a pay raise, a higher than high increment or i'm gonna just quit and start my own business. LOL!! Or else, i will never be able to continue my studies.

I've concluded, working in City Hall is expensive.

*sighs and walks away*

No comments: