Thursday, April 05, 2007

I tell you.... I've had it with me coming late. I'm pissed off at myself. how sweet is that?

*rolls eyes*

I need to be on a diet! Seriously.

I hate working in town due to various reasons. One the train is constantly full.. And i swear i'm not skilled enough to squeeze myself into a train yet. i think i need at least a yr's experience before i am fully qualified to do such things.

Have i mentioned that my ear is in pain? yes yes... the other time was my right, now its my left. HAIZ!!!

The air in the area is weird. Certain things shouldn't be done too openly i suppose. At the end of the day, it is still your equal here. How would other perceive the situation is something like this was displayed so publicly?

I'm hungry. SO much for me wanting to go on a diet. ARGH! i should just go and bury myself rite now.

No comments: