Saturday, April 07, 2007

On thursday, everyone was excited and looking forward to Good Friday.

Suk Ching was supposed to come and sleep over at my place on Thursday but my darling suk ching realised that she has forgotten to bring her passport at 10.15am at work. OF ALL THINGS YOU KNOW! She brought her change of clothes, her toothbrush, KOREAN DVD EXCEPT HER PASSPORT!!

*double faints*

So she ended up going to Joanne's house after work after small boss send her home to go and take her passport. I was supposed to be there also la.. There was a MJ session. But i backed out last minute due to reasons that some cant fathom.

Besides, i left work late anyways.

*screams* I better get good returns working here i tell you!

Went out of the country and crossed the causeway with my colleagues yesterday (friday).

They have this fetish with eating seafood... this is the second time we eat seafood eversince i started working there. i don't know whether will there be more to come. LOL!

Was damn tired yesterday when i reached home. Slept early yesterday.

-------------------------------------------------------

Had the worst nightmare ever! I woke up with a start, crying and the shock nearly gave me an asthma attack. I was so afraid, frightened out of my wits i refused to allow myself to fall asleep again.

It was so early in the morning, i was still tired from yesterday's outing that my eyes promptly shut again only to find myself continuing the dream that i tried to run away from.

It was so real. I really did feel my heart breaking, i really did feel the lost, it felt so real. I remembered thinking to myself how could someone do such a cruel thing. I remembered asking them to stop. I went in desperate search of my phone.

I felt my phone not too far away, slide it open and saw a message.

I read it several times, forcing my mind to register that everything is fine, that whatever i saw a few mins ago was just a dream. I sat right up in my bed and stared right at my phone. I was trembling with fear, trying so hard to control my breathing.

I was too scared. My fingers can't seem to run over the keypads with ease the way they do on other days. I replied, knowing that its not a dream, just a desperate message from within to let you know, if you dont already know it.

The value to me is so great that i fear for it. I don't want to lose it. Its just too precious to me. I will not let anything happen to it. Losing it has become my latest and greatest fear.

But that dream, it hit so hard. I know how much it means to me now.

----------------------------------------------------------

I went out today!!! Went to watch movie. Seriously had fun today la... hahaha.. i took pictures!!LOL! Today reminded me that i need to go and repair my cammie! I HAVENT CAMWHORED IN THE LONGEST TIME! I didn't realise what's today's date till i reach home and about to start blogging. It's the 7th.

No comments: