Wednesday, April 04, 2007

If you wanna know what's tiring? The trip to KL last weekend was effing tiring. SERIOUSLY! i reached KL at 10pm and guess what? I was competing the next day at 8.30am.

I was up at 6, coz breakfast was served at 630 and the bus sending us to the sports arena arrived at 710.

I was at the lobby by 710 and why do you think i was in the state i am below? LOL!

JE SUIS FATIGUE!


Just look at the layers i have to put on just to get ready for the competition! I tell you no need to warm up also feel very warm already la... i'm already in my t-shirt and shorts... and i have to wear my breeches over my shorts... chest protector (which i dont wear when i fence with the guys but its compulsory during competition... so no choice), my plastron (its supposed to protect the arm that you're using to fence but i really dont know whether it protects or not la.. i guess it will in times of when your opponent's blade breaks and she didn't realise and she continued charging... so it wont actually go through kinda thing), my jacket. As you can see in the picture below...

I tell you... its was effing hot la! so many things inside there... i had difficulties zipping up my jacket (which of course was loose after i fence 2bouts, talk about fast)

So this is what i look like AFTER putting on everything... Please la.. this is not complete! i still have to put on my electric jacket over my white jacket ok... and there's still my glove... all these i will only wear when i know what time i'm competing and after warm up... coz i need to put in my wire as well...

Don't i just look like a ball to you? SADDED!

There... that's me with my electric jacket still on after fencing a few bouts... LOL! and waiting for the ranking to be out for the Direct Elimination Round.


Anywayz, here's a photo of me in action.. cannot really see la... that's one of the bout where i trashed the M'asian girl. its all good... we became friends rite after bout. LOL!


I was FAMISHED LA by the end of my competition! Can you imagine. I had breakfast at 630am. I was fencing since about 9am... I got eliminated at 3pm and my coach forgot to buy me lunch... so i only had a donut before my bout. I WAS NEAR DYING THERE LA! Then i still have to drag my equipments out of the Olympic Sports Arena because the entire competition end at about 6pm... so i took a cab.. thank god i was with my mom... at least she flagged the cab for me instead of me trying to balance my stuff and all...

so we went back to the hotel, i bathed! i could feel my muscles aching like shit after that... and str. away went in search of food! I ENDED UP EATING AT KENNY ROGERS! YAY!! one of the plus points of going malaysia. Things i cannot eat here, i can eat down there! MUAHAHAHAH!


Don't i just look like a really really really hungry monster to you? LOL! so anywayz, after that i bought drinks, tidbits and went back to the hotel...

Instead of eating and drinking the stuff i bought, i promptly fell asleep and only woke up at about 12midnight in HUNGER! lol. so thank god for the things i bought sia..

So thats a really summarised and optimistic insight on my KL Trip. LOL! Adios. i need to sleep.

No comments: