Tuesday, April 17, 2007

TODAY WAS AN UNEXPECTED WAR.

People usually have Monday Blues... i just cant wait for Monday to be over. Usually, Mondays determine how the rest of your week will be.. the shouldnt have Friday the 13th... the should have bad luck mondays instead. Bad luck mondays usually are more happening than Fridays.

*shrugs*

Things was flying, words were thoughtlessly hurled, tears were rolling down her eyes and anger in his.

I could feel the pain.

The scenario that unfold itself in front of me was too real... too vivid... just like some memory i've put away.

I was undoubtedly traumatised by the entire affair.

It was pure madness, childish outbursts, insults... everything.

I, however, was caught in the middle. I seriously don't want to be apart of it. I seriously didn't want to get involved. I did not want to see it if i have the choice.

I thought meeting up with my cousin would distract me from it. But i thought wrong.

I'm traumatised and speechless beyond words. Its like everytime i close my eyes, i see the replay of it. Everything was too familiar.

I could still feel my heart beating so fast. I wouldnt be surprised if i have nightmares. I'm just greatly affected by it.

Its not destressing outing that i needed. Its tender loving care. Just basic tlc. I just needed some assurance.

I was scared out of my wits. I was speechless. And i still can't seem to get it out of my head.

And i wouldnt be surprised if, tmr comes, and i'm still in the state of mind i am in right now.

I'm currently looking for something to distract me out of this state of mind.

Help!

Pleaseee...

No comments: