Wednesday, April 11, 2007

LET ME FALL SICK! PLEASE!

So that i can stay at home by myself and nobody really cares.

Its a different thing if you're sick and nobody cares you know. At least you know, that even if you complain, there's nothing anyone can do about it except the doctor, if you intend to go. If not you can just continue to torture yourself.

Its a different thing if you're sick and make mistakes.

Its a different thing if you're sick and you disappear. People will just say that you need a break.

WORK SUCKS TODAY.

its only 11.11am. i need somebody to save me from work today.

I feel like crying at my incompetance sometimes. I just realised i forgot something last week. How the hell am i gonna cover my ass? argh!! Stupid PH!

I'm done complaining about stuff. But i realised that i've never even started.

Sometimes, I think i'm too kind for my own good, too patient for my own good, too whatever.
Yes. I've been annoyed for the past few days by the ignorance of various people.

I've been meeting my cousin for the past few days coz my aunt wasn't in singapore. lol!! The outings was crappy la... especially yesterday! *wiggles eyebrow*

i know what you were trying to do and i appreciate it.

No comments: