Friday, April 20, 2007

I've finally gotten round to sending my camera for repair. No thanks to my cousin!!! *smacks nana*

Yup. I was on 1/2 day leave yesterday.

It was a really peaceful day. I needed yesterday.

"I'm sure its just menopause"
"And then the other thing was... you..."

I love you. Always remember that.

Ps: I send something to you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Met the girls just now for Dinner/Supper. Its been awhile huh? lol!

I hope you guys are surviving with whatever it is that you're facing.

You girls can do it! Jia you!

And hidz, don't stress yourself out too much la ok... I've never seen you like that in a long long time... you constantly have tears threatening to fall...

And Deena, stop acting so demure and all ah... and as though nothing's bothering you...

It was nice meeting up today... 2 weeks felt like a long long time. lol.

And yes Deen, i like my current friendster photo... but i still think i dont recognize myself. LOL!

-------------------------------------------------------------

And i cant believe i'm still awake. i should just kill myself. i have fencing in about 4 hrs which means i have to wake up again soon... argh.

-------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: