Monday, April 23, 2007

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!

I met Hally on Saturday after fencing. LOL!!!

Met her at Pasir Ris and i was, of course, late. lol... I had fencing in the morning and then i realised that i forgot my ez link so i went home to take my ez link, bathe, change and rushed to Pasir Ris.

So when i reached Pasir Ris, i called her la rite... Then walk walk walk... cannot find her lor! i was searching for her everywhere when i realised that, she was standing at the pillar there outside the MRT station.

SO TAK VOGUE. lol!! She bun her hair down there... waahahhahaa... I shall not state what she look like lor!! WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

We went to Pasir Ris beach to chill. Sat and talked and talked and talked and talked. LOL! To think that we have not met up for only a month. Just imagine we did not meet up for like... 6mths... or a year.... or.. OMG!!! *faints*

its time like this that i wonder, how will it be if i went overseas. I won't have anyone to bitch with me, do stupid things with me, to annoy me (vice versa)....

I wont have any forms of partners in crime. THAT IS SOOOO SAD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I've met the girls on Friday, i think i've mentioned it here the other time....

Conclusion: I think i've become meaner this year. lol!

Ok maybe not... lol!! I'm just afraid of alot of things that gets me into an auto bitch mode which totally not healthy for myself and the ones surrounding me. muahahahaha...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Perasaan yang tidak pernah ku rasai telah memenuhi diriku
Kadang kala gembira, kadang kala bimbang and kadang kala takut.

Aku runsing.
Apakah yang dibimbangkan?
Apakah perasaan ini?
Aku takut untuk bersemuka dengan perasaan yang telah ku simpan rapi.
Apakah yang telah menggangu ketenteraman diriku?

Aku inginkan sesuatu yang agak lama tidak ku rasai.
Apakah sebab perubahan ini?
Aku inginkannya kembali. Sesuatu yang belum puas ku nikmati.
Aku tidak pasti... apa lagi yang harus aku lakukan?
Mungkin... aku merindui suatu kenangan, suatu tingkah laku yang telah dapat mengukir sekuntum senyuman di bibir.
Mungkin...

Apakah kemahuan ku keterlaluan?
Terlalu banyak soalan, tanpa sebarang jawapan.

haiz.

No comments: