Monday, April 23, 2007

You know what happens when you've reached the realm of desperation?

You try to find means and ways to get out of this shit hole.

Why cant anyone just understand? Why cant i just be left with my own decision? Why do you have to cut me off like that?

Aku kebuntuan. Apakah aku terlalu bodoh? Aku hanya inginkan waktu. Aku hanya mahukan kepercayaan mu. Aku hanya mahu diberikan kebebasan untuk memilih masa depan ku.

I'm about sick and tired of things.

Tidak terfikirkah kamu bahawa aku juga mahu yang terbaik untuk diriku?

Sometimes, i ask myself. Why didn't I have another sister or brother? At least...

HAIZ!

I WANNA SCREAM!

Tears fall so easily this whole week...

Can someone just hold me and just hug me?

-----------------------------------------------------

I should jut go to sleep already. Its so warm man!! I have work tomorrow. argh. my thumb is purple from my blue black.. and i have another huge one on the back of my hand. Peter is so gonna get it from me the next time.

I trained with him on Saturday... He whacked me so hard i actually teared in my mask. Sheesh.

-----------------------------------------------------

I want to do so many things. I want to explore the world. I want to touch the sky. I want to find myself.

But there's always things in my way.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yes i know. this entry is filled with tons of Is and MEs.

Maybe i'm just feeling selfish rite now. Whatever la.

No comments: