Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I WANNA FALL SICK!

Lol... actually no need to want, i am on the verge of falling sick... my eyes are so painful early in the morning that every time it happens i thought i was gonna go blind.
And i think my ear is giving me problems again.

I'm so tired even boss gets the hint i guess... LOL! somehow, she thinks i'm stressed. Just coz, i didnt make any noise today, didnt laugh today, didnt do anything out of the ordinary.

I was just being the typical secretary behind the screen doing her work quietly and somehow my boss is bothered by that.

I swear pple worry over the stranges of reasons.

Its just that i'm tired wat... don't expect me to go bouncing around the office when i'm tired rite? haiyo.

But anywayz, i'm gonna sleep now. I'm trying to go to work early nowadays even though its failing miserably but she doesn't say anything since i wok ULTRA LONG hours! Trust me. You won't believe the hours i work.

Let me just give you an estimation. If i were to own my own company, at the rate i'm working, i would have had profits spilling 5 times over. Seriously. LOL!!

So anywayz, the new month has arrived and i have spent the bulk of my pay. It was my mom's b-day on the 29th and i bought her a watch from Marc Ecko.

It was the perfect present. She loved it. WAAHAHAHA... even though my colleagues think that i spent a bomb.

Somehow they are under the impression that i am the kind who wouldn't mind paying a certain amount for things like this...

They said i'm some kind of a walking brand advert. Hmmmm... Let's see if i were thinner... i swear i would already be a model at the rate i'm going!! LOL!!! i wish. *rolls eyes*

And that is just my mom's present. They have not seen what i bought for myself. I bought this.

THE NEW CALVIN KLEIN WATCH FROM THE RAY COLLECTION.

I bought the white one. I swear if they see this... They'll be like... OMG, i swear.... or "I HAVE NO COMMENTS". Suk Ching's already planning to scratch my watch. tsk tsk tsk... wahahhaa..

And i initially wanted to get myself this:


The Marc Ecko, "Better off dead" watch

Its cool isnt it? Maybe i'll get that next month... straight off the Marc Ecko's website. Muahahahaha.. Call me crazy or mad, but hey, its a collection of sorts.

Afterall, the things you wear tells your story.

Don't be subtle, be bold. It is a statement afterall.

No comments: