Sunday, April 15, 2007

WAH LAU. I'm farking tired and i know i cant possibly fall asleep anytime soon...

WHY?

Coz i promptly fell asleep after i reach home from training just now and woke up at 8 pm.. with my entire body aching. i found 5 blue blacks on my right arm. oh well... what else is new... lol!!

Not so bad la... 7 hours of training.

And i have fencing tomorrow at 1.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

i have no idea whether i can even wake up or not tomorrow...

Remember when i told you that my left ear is in pain now? Not only is that pain is causing discomfort in my ear... its also causing me to feel pain on the entire left area of my cheek and also i can't open my mouth to chew!! its sore lor!!

i don't even know why...

its damn painful la!!! Mom asked me to go to the doctor yesterday.. but i had training since 8 in the morning... so i didnt have enough time to make myself better. lol...

OK I BETTER GO TO SLEEP ALREADY.... i have fencing at 1 and i'm sure i'll get slaughtered by everyone there tmr. i can sense it. i can feel it in the wind..

lol...

----------------------------------------------------------

If you're lost you can look - and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you - I'll be waiting
Time after time

I miss my best friend
I miss my darling
I miss you

----------------------------------------------------------

Oh and i met Azi on FRIDAY!! wahahaha... that was farnie lor... but i was damn tired la... sorry azi if i'm like stoning there... and can you please remove that ugly pic of me from your blog!!

PLUEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

No comments: