Friday, April 27, 2007

I thought i'll be going on hiatus.

I was sooooo determined about it, until today came about.

I was so stressed out that i know i'm gonna blog later in the day and here i am.

Guess where i am? its 7.30pm and i'm still in the office, NO WHERE NEAR leaving. lol!

My boss has left for the day and is on her way to the airport to Chicago for her Conference. I AM STRESSED.

Doesn't mean she leaves, i can go on holiday man... She just realised today that she doesn't have my number. I was like OH OH! YOU REALISED?

She asked me to save my home number as well! Guess what i told her?

"Seriously? I mean if i'm at home and you call me, there's really nothing i can do since the files are in the office anyway..."

I know. I deserve to be smacked in the face. Who talks to the boss like that? wahahahaha.. ME.

Then she made me save my HP number in her phone... So i was like...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" *proceeds to running around the office*

Just as she said bye to me... I was like... "Oh man, now i really don't have any other means of running away!" and... *PIAK!* she smacks me on the arm and gives me her goofy face before she sashays out of the office...

That is AFTER she says this: "Remember ah, Any mistakes, i'm gonna call you straight from US. So you'll get shot at since you're the last person to touch these files"

And then i just stared at her.... with my eyes WIDE OPEN.

And she was like, "Oh don't worry. We're too far away to cause any fatal damage anyway."

And i gave her the death stare as she waved goodbye to me for the 3rd time.

Now i shall resume in sending out the meeting confirmation slips, as my boss is now at the airport.

No comments: