Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I can't believe the dam somewhat broke today.

Today went by in a blur of activities.

Its so hazy i'm not too sure what happened.

I'm somewhat affected by a lot of things today.

Calling you was something i did unconsciously.

Hearing the sleep induced voice, guilt struck me... hard.

I thought to myself what was i doing? disturbing someone sleeping so peacefully like that...

And when your voice came through, my tears fell.

I couldn't hold it back, the entire day was bad.

I couldn't seem to tell you when you asked. The tears just can't seem to stop.

Why am i disturbing you? What was i doing? Questions ran through my mind so fast, again everything was a blur.

Your voice so familiar, so close, so near, so calm, so comforting. I couldn't stop myself.

I'm sorry for today.

No comments: