Friday, April 13, 2007

I give up. I'm just gonna let it be. (even though i know i wont be able to do it very well - letting it be i mean. Silence from you worries the shit out of me)

I hope things will be better soon. I don't know why. Actually, i don't know anything.
I was worrying out of my wits and it seemed that my worries was not put to rest. I shouldn't think too much. I swear it spoils some things when i get paranoid.
And yes people! i am capable of getting paranoid. lol!
But still... Oh well.
Anywayz, some people (some of my colleagues) think that i havent been sleeping too well.
I think i need a break.
Some knows what's gotten into me to make me in such a state.
I worry too much over various matters.
LOL! I think age is just catching up.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I am falling sick.
I tell you i tell you, the amount of it i take at night is no joke. If i'm bloated this few days also not surprising sia.
Can you believe it? I even dreamt of being on leave. I guess that just shows how tired i am. Everything else, doesn't really help.


My muscles ache like as though wanna fall apart like that... but not as if i go fencing at night also. Wonder why... hmmmm...
Somehow i have this feeling that i wont be able to wake up on Monday morning. As in, won't be able to wake up at all.
I wonder will boss kill me if i actually fall sick on a Monday?
------------------------------------------------------------
Oh you know wat, i have yet to post up the pictures from my Sungei Rengit Trip with my colleagues on Good Friday.
So i shall do it now, since boss is in KL and she already called to give me instructions when i reached office just now. hehehehe...
so i shall take this opportunity to show off my colleagues and our outing.
Be prepared world for what you are about to see will be so extravagant you wont know what hit you. (RITE.*Smacks self*)


Suk Ching used to complain on how the both of us never go out together or even take photos together when we know each other for the past 3-4yrs. So below is evidence that ever since we work together, alot of things has changed. LOL!!

One thing about this friendship is that, we're very affectionate people. LOL! But i am not comfortable to show my affections to her in public. She obviously is comfortable with showing me her affections. Oh well, You know i lurveee euuuu rite SC??? LOL!!!

But please ah pple... we're both very straight people totally involved with other people of the correct gender! lol!! But then again, lesbian tendencies (once in awhile) cannot be helped la...

*dies laughing (Wait till you guys see my neoprint with suk ching.. lagi scandalous sia LOL!!)*

Anywayz, enough about us la... But still, the next picture is of us also!! lol!! She stayed over at my place remember? with the initial thought of staying up all night to watch K-Dvds. But i was the one who ended up watching it since SC (like all other people who comes over) promptly fell asleep once she found my Winnie the Pooh!

But we're still very energetic people. SEE!! Being the resident "efficient" secretary... i filled up forms with SC as my "efficient" assistant.

So let me introduce my colleagues to you guys: (from back to front) The one in green no need to say la.. you all also know who... Then there's Joanne, Alden (in red) and right in front is Nick (our resident Mr. Enthu).

From left to right: Wendy, Fiona (the last time i ate seafood was her farewall dinner) and then the both of us.. or as Wendy puts it "The Ultra Siao Char Bos"

Below is our ENTIRE Accounts Department. They don't usually appear so well behaved. Therefore, this photo is highly deceiving and misleading. lol!

Introducing to you our resident uncle and part time daddy. WILLIAM! lol.

So i decided to test my camera skills since its been sucha a long while since i camwhored and take various pictures... no, my cammie has not recovered. William has transferred responsibility of his camera to me for that day.. MUAHAHAHAH *Cues lightning and thunder*

The sea is a great place to ease your mind. When everything else goes wrong, just go to the beach it helps.

Yes SC. i will edit this photo and the very for your ok? *faints* When i have the time. LOL!

It was a long wait at the terminal, at long ferry ride there and by the time the both of us reach there... WE'RE FAMISHED.

Don't i just look deviously mischievious to you? LOL!!!

I GOT MY COCONUT DRINK!! It was damn hot lor!!!

Lobster in Marmite and superior, respectively.

And i better continue this some other time before i spend too much time here. LOL!

No comments: