Monday, April 09, 2007

Its monday tomorrow again. ha. or rather its already monday. Shoot me someone.

I'm meeting my cousin later.

--------------------------------------------------------------

That was posted yesterday. This is my continuation today, in the office.

BLOODY HELL. Have i ever mentioned to you how i hated Public Holidays? Yes. I HATE IT! i love it when i'm actually going through the holidays... I hate it when i have to come back to the office.

I have so many things to send out today! OMG. I tell you i'm beginning to be able to type fast. I can even type in my sleep.

Trust me. I've done it before. You type soo many things at one go... you just fall asleep at one time and your fingers are still moving at high speed completing the letter. I swear.

THIS IS BLOODY UNHEALTHY.

Its been happening for the past few weeks already. when you think that you cant fall asleep in front of your boss' room. THINK AGAIN. LOL!

Oh ya... One more word i hear about websites. I swear i'm gonna scream. Its a good experience la... but then again... LOL!! i tell you, nobody can imagine the relief i'll feel once 25th April comes around.

*faints*

No comments: