Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Didnt go for APEL today... I'm gonna guard the mailbox with my life... LOL!!

I hate NAPOLEON.... Why can't he just lead a simple life so that i can just read about him w/o having to scan through a 26pg biography all about his wars.. ARGH!!! So freaking confusing..

I'm so gonna kill him...

Oh wait.. I forgot...

He's dead...

WASTED... Haiz...

And My cutest teacher ever... nvm.. I shall not complain... I shall be a sweet little angel and smile sweetly and innocently....

Oh ya... i havent updated on wat happened to my OP rite?? After how much i complained about it rite??? Well Well Well.. Our theme was doing the unplanned planned thingy... LOL!! Coz, we gave up on trying to make it rehearsed... so we did the unplanned.. to make it look planned... makes sense??? NVM... Actually, the OP as well as the Q&A session was fine... Agreed with Wahidah... Have no idea why pple were complaining abt it...

I guess that's abt it...

No comments: