Tuesday, August 10, 2004

MONDAY

Today is National Day!! Wahaha.. I mean... Everyone so patriotic today... People wearing red everywhere... Its like.. the national day mood was there...

What did i do today??
I went to my aunt's house...

For what??
To celebrate her maid's birthday.. So cute rite?? Hahaha.. it was so much fun lah... so much laughter going around...

Its like.. celebrating her birthday when the parade started.. they started singing birthday song and cutting the cake.. and it looks as if.. we were celebrating Singapore's birthday instead of hers.. lol!!

But only thing was that.. The parade this year.. Well.. It was just.. WRONG in every way!! It was such a mess man.. tsk tsk tsk... Like nothing special like that..

Anywayz, watched Singapore Idol... LOL!!! It was damn hilarous.. I was HAPPILY making fun of people.. dammit! i'm so mean.. But who cares?.. I enjoyed myself.. and so did everybody.. lol!!

Anywayz, before the parade... Aunts were sitting around the table.. I was there... happily munching away.. *Ps:This is my mom's side... all the iron chefs!!* Anywayz, The party was great in a way.. Coz, the host doesnt have to cook.. all the aunts will bring something.. And the best part was that...

It is all homemade!! LOL!!

There was this bread that i thought my cousin bought it from some confectionary.. and it turns out that my aunt baked it.. wahhaah...

There was... chicken chop, satay, sausage rolls, sushi, cream puff, chocolate chip pancakes, tuna bun, noodles, popiah, fruits, drinks, jelly... And NOTHING was bought!! It was ALL HOMEMADE! That's the best part... And it was great...

So where was i?? Oh ya.. I was happily munching away and talking to my mom... When they brought up the topic that i nearly choked on... No no.. Not that they asked me whether or not i have a boyfriend.. I'd be to used to that to actually choke on it... It about HIM! SHEESH!! ARGH!!.. I just look at my mom with my eyes nearly popping out... and my watermelon was in mid air..

Since it was so noisy, at first i thought i didnt hear properly... But then, my aunt apologise and repeated herself.. that was when i just stared at her... and then i nearly snapped back... when i realise that some people who were sitting there are not my relatives.. they are family friends... That's when i just shut up, switched off.. and concentrated on my bun... Haiz...

There are just some things that even years passed... and the anger will not subside.... Nothing will extinguish the burning anger... the stubborness and worst of all the FEAR towards him...

Anywayz, that was all before my cousin arrived... I havent seen him in the longest time... He used to be one of those that i'm really close with.. Well, obviously now... grow up already... we're actually shy to be seen in each others' company.. LOL!! That was lame.. but its true.. That was how we got distanced... Anywayz, he is like DAMN TALL!! Grrr... And then i just stared at him...

Stare and stare and stare and stare... I was like.. Oh man.. Usher is in da house!! Wahahaha.. Idiot.. so good looking and so damn tall also dunno for what... lol!! But ya.. Usher... my cousin is an usher look alike.. wahaha... or rather.. in the malay music industry.. he looks like ferhad...

Anywayz, busy looking at him and telling my mom... Gossiping away on who he looks... and had to entertain his younger brother who is like totally in lurve with me... i think... Coz, each time i'm around... He'll blush... wahhahahaha... Look at me and start smiling... and turn all shy.. and blush... and run behind a chair and hide.. and peeking at me from there... Then whisper to the mother that he wanna sit beside me.. wahahaha...

Then once comfortable already... He'll be like.. I wanna sit with Kak Didi... I wanna eat what she's eating.. I want Kak Didi... I want to hold Kak Didi's hand! So ya.. hahahaha.. But he is damn cute lah... Hair so curly... and he is soo small.. And i forgot how old he is... hehehe.. Hopeless rite?? I know...

Overall, I had a really enjoyable time... hehehe..

No comments: