Wednesday, August 18, 2004

In LComm class rite now...

And i'm having a freaking headache rite now.. My eyes are just about to close anytime soon..

Shouldn't have come to school today.. Really not in tune with the world.. Trust me... I'm going to die.. wahahha... But ah.. I never go to the doctor.. so ya.. Have to come to school.. Miss Lim was giving me the LOOK when i told her i didnt have an MC.. wahhaha..

And the best part is that I'm late.. One more late or absent without MC from me.. I can kiss LComm goodbye.. wahahha.. Really.. debarment.. that is if my calculations are rite lah.. hehehe..

The air-con is seriously not helping.. grr grr grr... Its freezing my brain at the same time its boiling it.. Argh.. Go away.. stupid headache...

Ok.. I'm suppose to be writing letter rite now.. Write write write... Type type type... Draft draft draft.. Enter enter enter.. Check check check.. And guess what?? Its still a blank page.. whahaha..

Ok.. i better go now.. LOL!!

No comments: