Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Havent been blogging that much... Well.. Most prob... I think its just because that my stupid blog refuse to turn out the way it suppose to turn out.. SO ugly one!! Stupid fonts...

Haiz.. anywayz, lemme begin on FRIDAY...

Went to Causeway Point to meet my mom after contract meeting... Walked around... Went to watch MEAN GIRLS... The show was oklah.. Normal teenage story... Bitchiness can still be improved.. When you actually think about it.. The bitchy factor was rather mild..

Then wat happen ah??

Oh ya... I was complaining to her about something.. that i can no longer remember...

Before we went for the show, looked for present... Kept worrying that she wouldn't like it.. Oh well.. Whatever it is.. It's already bought.. so ya... I think thats the end of friday... Lemme move on to SATURDAY...

Saturday was the chalet.. I was late lah actually.. And i was damn tired and sleepy.. Rushed to Pasir Ris to meet them rite after work.. Oh ya.. I'm working now.. Hilarious.. Didnt expect to work while schooling.. well.. surprise surprise.. I'm doing it..

Anywayz, crapped all the way at the chalet.. Singing National Day songs... at the top of our voices... Me and SC... proving to the world how patriotic we can actually be! whahaha... Besides that, We took tons of photos.. Making ivan vomit blood and making azi.. continously rolling her eyes that i was afraid it would actually fall out off her eye socket or something.. LOL!!

Then before all the photo-taking.. we were at the playground.. I was playing on the bridge thingy.. then i was on this thing.. you sit on it... and it goes round and round and round.. well.. i closed my eyes you see.. and the next thing i know.. i was on the ground.. LOL!

Went home all tired.. and fell str. asleep...

No comments: