Sunday, August 15, 2004

went to watch THE VILLAGE with them the other day.. (Thursday)

Them = Azi & Mel

Why did i watched village when i dun even watch thrillers?
Well... Coz, as usual, I was tricked... This is the 3rd time... OMG... 3rd time that i got tricked into watching something i dun wanna watch!! Haiz, its been a long while since that happened.. I thought that it will never happen again... Well well well.. Guess i'm wrong... As usual...

I was on the phone with Kay before i met them... She already warned me that i might be tricked again.. Then i said to her... Cant be lah... Since mel said that Azi wanna watch catwoman.. GRR!!! I TRUST MY FRIENDS TO EASILY!!! GRR!!

But nvm, i shall continue trusting them... wahahhaha.. I mean its not like its anything important or wat.. The most i might just die of FRIGHT if they happens to trick me into a really scary movie.. wahhahaha

Abt THE VILLAGE
If some of you have read azi's blog... Well.. you'd get a gist of the story... But its not all that lovey dovey... Its just twisted and weird and dumb and hilarious at times... OMG.. The scene where girl proclaimed her love.. LOL!! Damn FUNNY!! I've never seen a girl do that... maybe i should do that... whahhaa.. I shall proclaim my love to azi and kay and deena and hidayah... whahahaha.. Tryouts.. LOL!!

Really had fun actually... despite all the disco lights and interruptions my phone was giving... I managed to keep my mind of things... hehehe

No comments: