Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Oh man.. My malay is damn rusty... wahaha.. was trying out the previous entry in malay.. and it sucked!!! Wahahaha... rusty rusty rusty... tsk tsk tsk.. need to polish it man.. wahahha..

Anywayz, what was i up to today??

Well... didnt do anything much.. Rotted at home... till deena came over.. wahaha.. hilarious.. and then hidayah came too.. Well.. she wasnt suppose to... dunno what made her change her mind to come over... LOL!! It was damn hilarious.. wahhahaa...

We were crapping all the way... And hidayah was singing her rendition of.. what song was it ah?? oh ya.. right here waiting?? I think that was the song.. wahaha.. it was hilarious!! really enjoyed ourselves there.. and the thing is.. we didnt even do anything.. just came to my house.. and rotted.. and chilled... and slacked... I think they're stress with school.. My house is a de-stress outlet... it has always been the case with everyone...

Scenario:
Human: Haiz... So stress sia.. Must hang out somewhere... must go out.. I know... Go Nad's house... (looks for me...) Nadiraaa OOoooo Nadiraaaa... Can go over your house or not today?? need to de-stress sia..

Wahahhaa... cute... i dunno why they look for my house also... Come over sometime.. its not like they slacked... They read books.. play with my bears... and sometimes even continued studying... madness i tell ya...

Anywayz, where was i?? Oh ya,.... Then we were drinking cups and cups of strawberry tea... With hidayah going on and on how it is not sweet... but still.. she keeps on drinking... Wahahaha...

No comments: