Monday, August 16, 2004

My cousin came yesterday she went back to Sabah... her term started today as well.. And i was shocked...

Wahaha... Coz, my grandmother was back too..

Just as i was enjoying staying alone at home during the hols.. And just when school started... My grandmother have to come home...

I mean.. Is that just a coincidence?? Or its a sign?? Argh.. My luck just seems to get worse by the day..

Hate everything at the moment... Hmmm.. Except my friends.. They're the only one that has been keeping me sane rite now (Besides my mom)... Did i mention that they're the greatest? Ya.. they're the greatest.. wahahaha..Really thankful to them.. THANK YOU GUYZ!! hahaha.. i dont think they even realize that lah... but nvm.. i shall thank them anyway.. so once again.. THANK YOU GUYZ!! wahaha.. i sound like a spoilt tape recorder... lol..

Haiz.. Today first day of term 2... Some people having their OP today... I mean.. Is that just plain bad luck? or maybe its good in a way.. But the thing is.. Just as you finished your hols.. you have a project deadline today.. Aiyo!

But ah... HOLIDAYS JUST EVAPORATED IN THIN AIR WITHOUT YOU EVEN REALIZING IT!!! haaa.. Feel so much better now that i've screamed it out.. LOL!! i'm going mad... tralallalaa... I wanna buy digicam.. tralalala.. so can take more dustbin worshipping photos.. tralallaa...

No comments: