Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Its been such a long time since i last posted something... Ermm... Worth thinking about??? lol!!

Today was great... Met my mom.. my mom got pissed over something... but that will be further elaborated in another entry... Coz, i shall not digress now... Really have something in mind... So better type it before i start ranting on and on in another pointless blog entry... hehehe

I ever mentioned in one of prev entries.. Have you ever felt that you were opening up so much, telling everything to someone you're not close with... but you just clam up and can't do the exact same thing to a person you regard as friend??

Well.. What if the thing is now... you dont know how to tell people certain things... How much do people know about me?? That i have no idea... How much do i know about my friends?? Well.. I guess that's for them to judge how much they have actually revealed to me about themselves... But back to the topic... Have you ever wondered whether or not you should tell certain things to a friend...

But the only thing that is keeping you back is the fear of what others might think???

Well, to me... i guess.. it is difficult... True.. Everybody have their little secrets... Even me... But as for me... I tell... well.. not all of it... at least not yet... I'm currently comfortable revealing parts of me to some people... I guess thats the only way for people to get to know me...

I always wonder... Have someone actually hang around me minus the mask... Just them, without any secrets... as i'm aware of the secret... I really wonder that... if yes.. How many??

Some things are just so difficult to tell... I totally agree with that... but i guess, it is the case of who you actually tell... I mean its difficult to keep things and to actually tell things when you have a group of friends... but the thing is... Not everybody in that group knows each other.. as some might feel more comfortable with the other... and some do not... some even know more about the other than another friend in the same group... So ya...

It really is the question of who you are comfortable with.. and who you actually choose to share that secret without having to severe anything of any sort and who would actually share and no leave you alone to face any confusions... am i rite??

I wonder.. i really do.. For how many have chosen or will be choosing me to let out their deepest secrets that they will never share with anyone else as they're comfortable with the fact that it is me and only will be me that know the thing??

Some of my friends... They know who they are.. have chosen me... to reveal things without the fear of having me shunning them away... to them.. i thank you for choosing and sharing with me your deepest thoughts, your darkest secrets.. and having the trust in me, taking the risk hoping that i will not push you away and keep things to myself and only me.... And obviously not allow you to drown in your confusion alone..

I really thank you guys.. for taking the risk to test me for who i really am... :)

No comments: