Monday, August 23, 2004

Wheee.. I'm in school..
ALONE!!

Oh wait... I'm not alone.. I've found Kay... Or rather Kay's found me...

And kay's throwing tantrum beside me... Poor Kabby...

And i'm hungry... I have a group meeting at 12!!!! Doing wat?? Rehearse... Clever rite?? Confirm ah never rehearse again..

Wanna know why??

coz nearly everybody will start singing... singing and more singing...

Oh ya.. Yesterday i had the most terrifying times on the MSN... Wahahhaa... That nuraini ah... Waaaaaaa!!! I think can make a MSN addict hate MSN man... Tsk tsk tsk... or maybe her hormones were running wild yesterday...

Ok.. what shall i write about?? Hmmm.. Oh ya.. I also JUST realised something... My blog looks like an Olympics news update.. No need watch tv.. Just read my blog will be equally sufficient.. wahhahaa...

KABBY!! I'M HUNGRY!!!

No comments: