Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I'm sooo LOYAL to school i tell ya.. wahahha..

Why?
Coz, I'm in school library happily typing away in another pointless blog entry...

Had crim meeting today... Wahaha.. We met at 3pm.. And then.. we only get down to work like around 5pm.. And we ended at 530pm.. Not bad rite?? So.. What did we do for the past 2 hrs?? Wahaha.. We were corrupting the mind of the innocent... While one of my groupmates were looking around for eye candies... And We were updating on our gossip library.. LOL!!

It was the most happening group ever.. Then when we realise that its already 5pm, we started blaming each other for putting each other in the group.. causing us to digress so much... LOL!! Funny sia.. Ya.. love my crim... WAhahah!!

What else eh?
Oh ya, Having cca this friday... I'm just about to give up on them.. Haiz.. But whatever it is.. I must persevere... and endure.. yes yes.. Nad! Perservere! Endure! You can do it! Yes! I can do this! But seriously, i dunno how long i'll last before i actually made up my mind to pull out...

No comments: