Sunday, August 22, 2004

Wheee.... You know.. i'm so in lurve with the music video.. She soo pretty!!! Like me.. Wahahaha... *dodges rotten tomatoes*

Anywayz, what was i suppose to blog??

Ahhh... Stared at the TV.. You know wat.. I realise something... Eversince Olympics started, that's the only thing i've been watching...

Come back from school... Turn on TV... Watch Olympics... Middle of the night while doing work.. TV is on.. Channel 5... watching Olympics... Before going to school.. waiting for time to go.. On TV.. Watch Olympics.. WAT THE HELL RITE??

Soon, i'll be watching olympics... eating olympics... sleeping olympics... bathing olympics and breathing olympics... oh man.. Tsk tsk tsk tsk...

Oh oh... Guess what... I love the seasons quiz.. LOL!! i mean my answer lah.. The picture so nice... So erm.. ermm... mysteriouss... Yes that's it.. Mysterious... sooo Whheeee... wahahhaha...

Oh ya.. Watched the Table Tennis Match... SIN Vs. PRK

Bravo to LJW for the effort!! I mean eventhough i have something against them... She did well just now... It was tough... But well.. she wasnt mentally prepared for the full 7game.. But still she put up a tough fight.. So ya.. Well Done!! hehehehe...

Did i mention?
I lost my freaking EZ LINK... wahahha... And i made it just now... Cost me $21... Sheesh... $21 for a stupid card... and the worst part.. i pd $21 for a blank card.. I still have to top it up... Grrr... and the WORST part is that... I lost my ez link on friday... and i just topped up my concession stamp.. 52 freaking dollars.. GONE WITH THE WIND....

So ya.. All those pple who owe me money.. betta watch out.. i'm becoming a loanshark... asking pple to pay me back.. so that i can replace the concession stamp without my mom finding out... So.. Better run and hide before i find you... lol!!

Haiz.. You know wat!! My OP is this MONDAY!! YAY YAY!! YIPPEE!! WHY?? COZ I'M DEAD! I'm gonna kill myself for OP... But i'll be dead even before Monday.. I'm gonna get chopped by my president... HAIZ... She's gonna warn me again... I think at the rate i'm going, i'll be dismissed w/o even have to think hard wat to tell certain pple..

Oh yes.. Haiz.. Need to slp.. Have a feeling i'm working tmr...

Speaking of work..

Did you know that some pple find me rude.. becoz i didnt return a hello?? I mean like hello.. There's such thing as the tone of voice for you to consider you know... and you even dare to call me rude???? And you say that i have an attitude problem just becoz i didnt say a hello??? I mean who the hell is having the freaking attitude problem here?? You or me?? IDIOTS!!

And who are you to warn me to pick up my phone... I mean.. are you even paying for my freaking phone bill??? When you yourself dont pick up my calls!!! Why?? Just becoz you're higher than me.. You have the rite to ignore any calls... and only select certain calls to answer?!?!?!

argh!! Nvm... If you want to see attitude problem.. I'll give you attitude problem...

No comments: