Sunday, August 15, 2004

Ok i have no idea, why the violet didnt come out... but anywayz,

Yesterday, FRIDAY 13th

As i predicted, i'd have the SUCKIEST of days... The worst that i've actually come across...

WHY?

Coz, i SCREW UP!! Was suppose to do my 1st speech... Well, that i did perfectly fine... Even though it was last minute without any preparation and rehearsal.... I still did fine... WHY? Coz, everyone commented on how well-rehearsed i was... What an irony huh...

But, i screwed up the rest of it... So much for trying to make things better.. I just screwed it up... I try to see reasons... Reasons that will not make the fault mine... But even though i see it, I just know that deep down... I could have done much much better... deep down.. i know that the fault IS mine.. WHY? Its because of the responsibilites given... It will be my fault.. No matter what..

By the end of the night.. I was on the verge of tears... but nevermind... What's done is done... All i can do is try to do better the next time round...

But the bottomline is: I suck... I screwed up & it could have been better without me...

I'M SORRY


No comments: