Saturday, August 21, 2004

Ok

i was awake yesterday..

Till god knows what time.. Guess what i was doing??

I was watching TV... The Olympics is seriously succeeding turning me into an owl...
Watched both the table tennis games.. Singapore Vs. PRK and the other one is Singapore Vs. China...

Singapore Vs. China OMG!! I so totally didnt expect them to win!! *FAINTS* By them, I meant Singapore... Seriously, didnt expect them too.. wahahha.. I mean i support the Singapore Team.. But ah.. They havent been performing eversince ice age... So i gave up on them.. really!!

whahaha.. And she wont.. Yes.. I admit.. I wasnt hyped up about it.. Why? Coz, the fact that she wasnt born here.. I mean the feeling will be different if the player is a true-born-singaporean instead of imported-given citizenship immediately-singaporean.. I think you guys know what i'm trying to say.. so ya..

Anywayz, We'll see how long she'll last.. The track events have started!!! Wheeee... wahahhaa... Oh ya.. and the russian gymnast.. Khorkina or something.. So sad.. first time she didnt get gold sia... but nvm.. she already have tons of Gold Medals from Olympics..

And i think i should start doing something abt something.. doncha think??

No comments: